CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Random

Age

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Must have

I am Crazy!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I miss u.







That is my sweet GG. I miss and love her SO much!!!!! I know she is in the best place ever now and I hope to see her again.


This is how I feel:

:( but :) that she is in Heaven.


For those of u who don't know wats going on is that My GG (great grama) had a stroke and a heart attack and she lived through both. But she had to stay in this one apartment thing that's like a hospital and one Friday night (July 10th 2009) she was having heart problems so she had to go to a real hospital. Saturday morning she died...... :( she died fast and the doctor wasn't expecting her to die because she was just talking to my grama's sister and then I guess....she died.....((((crying))))


I LOVE MY GG AND I MISS HER VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I know how close you were to your grandma. She was such a wonderful person. I am so sorry for your loss.

:(

rachel said...

Morgan,
I'm sad, too.
But happy for the same reasons as you.
I can't wait to see her again.
She's going to get BIG hugs and kisses from us, isn't she??
Mom

Kirsten said...

Morgan,
I am so sorry for your loss. I know she knows how much you love her and that you will see her agian some day. Love you!!!!

Morgan said...

I'm looking at a picture of her right now and it feels like I'm going 2 cry. :( I miss her SO much!