A few months ago I had a trip to the Lava River Tubes in Bend Oregon. I needeed a flashlight for the Tubes so I grabbed a headlamp out of the closet. I started playing with the light. A few minutes l8er I set the headlmp down and lost track of it.
The next day was the field trip. The bus was going to leave from our school at 6:00am so I had to wake up at 4:00 to get my stuff and I ready for the field trip. At 5:30 I realized that I didn't pack the headlamp so I asked my dad if he new where it was. He reminded me I was the last one with the headlamp. He told me I wouldn't have time to look for it so I quickly said a prayer. I only had 2 minutes of loooking and then we would have to go to school. I didn't find it so we left without it.
It was 5:53am when we got to my school. I checked my backpack to see if I had everything. When I was checking my backpack I found the headlamp in one of the side pockets. I was able to use the headlamp and was thankful that Heavenly Father helped me. I said a quick prayer thanking Heavenly Father.
Sometimes its hard to remember saying prayers every morning and every night but when u remember, thank Heavenly Father for all the blessings u have and bless all ur family and friends, and he will bless u even more.
Right now I share a room with my older sister, Olivia. It can be hard to say personal prayers with her around, but I know Heavenly Father listens to my prayers even if I whisper.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Faith
Posted by Morgan at Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comments:
You.
Are.
Awesome.
Post a Comment