A couple minutes ago I was looking for my swimsuite because I'm going to swimming lessons soon. I couldn't find it but I wasn't going to give up. I kept on looking and a couple minutes later I knelt down and said a prayer.I was looking all over my house. Even in the places I already looked. A few minutes later of searching the house I looked out my living room window and saw my swimsuite hanging on the chair. I knelt down before I went to go get the swimsiute and said another prayer, thanking Heavenly Father. I'm wearing my swimsuite right now even though swimming lessons isn't until another 2 hours or so. Just incase I loose it again. This happens to me ALOT so my mom knew that I was going to find it and I also knew that I was going to find it. My mom said that SHE would like to be more like ME! I thought I was supposed to say that to her.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
Thank you! I wish we could all be more like you!
Oh Morgan. You make me so happy. You have the faith of a giant, you really do. I couldn't be more proud of you.
good job for remembering prayer!
Way to go Morgan!
I wish my kids had lessons at the same time as you do!
Post a Comment