Sunday 10/12/08
My sister Olivia was marking off Articles of faith in her faith in god book. I wanted to do the same thing so I looked in our bookshelf and couldn't find my faith in god book. I knew I had to pray to find it so I looked for a quiet place wich was our garage and prayed humbly. I came out of the garage with deep faith and looked another time in the bookshelf. I happend to find it in the droor of the bookshelf under lots of books. I turned around with tears in my eyes telling my dad what happend. I hugged my dad real tight with a warm feeling in my heart. I went back out into the garage and thanked Hevenly father for helping me find my faith in god book. I know that god lives and that he answers prayers.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Posted by Morgan at Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















7 comments:
Morgan! What a precious story to tell about prayer! Thanks for sharing it!☺
Love you!
Morgan - Great job sharing your story...I think you should share this with the kids at church. You are wonderful!
Morgan! I love your story. You are growing up so fast! I love that you have he courage to tell your story. You are like the best friends sister EVER!
Mo, what a great faith promoting story, I am so glad you shared this wonderful story. My testimony has grown : )
Just reading your story has helped my testimony. Thank you! Prayer is a wonderful thing!
purple=Marv(mav)
ps
this is liv
NOT!
I JUST NOW posted a new story kinda like that.
Post a Comment